[geotk] Compiling Coverage IO module geotoolkit

Cédric Briançon cedric.briancon at geomatys.fr
Thu Jul 2 08:37:34 EDT 2009

Hi,

the package com.sun.media.imageio.stream is part of the archive
jai_imageio.jar. Could you check in there ?
If your jar contains this package, and the error persists, then you
should have a look to the reading permissions on the jar you have just
installed.

Just to check, when you launch "mvn -version", do you see that the jvm
used is the jdk1.6.0_14 ?

Regards,
Cédric Briançon.