[geotk] Issue with WFSCapabilitiesType v 1.0.0

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 13:47:15 PST 2014

Hi,

As said in recent post, i use JAX RS client to do WFS GetCapabilities
requests. I've successfully tested WFS GetCapabilities 1.1.0 and 2.0.0.
The GET GetCapabilities request is successfull. However, we have a
failure when trying to build WFSCapabilities with WFSCapabilitiesType v100:

java.lang.ClassCastException: javax.xml.bind.JAXBElement cannot be cast
to org.geotoolkit.wfs.xml.v100.WFSCapabilitiesType

Any idea?

Many thanks
Emmanuel