[geotk] migration to java 11

juergen sorg j.sorg at fz-juelich.de
Tue Mar 2 16:09:47 PST 2021

hi martin,

where is the maven repo for this dependency?:
 >          <dependency>
 >              <groupId>org.geotoolkit</groupId>
 >              <artifactId>geotk-client-csw</artifactId>
 >              <version>5.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
 >          </dependency>

i tried it with

<dependency>
			<groupId>org.geotoolkit</groupId>
			<artifactId>geotk-client-csw</artifactId>
			<version>5.0.0-MC0082</version>
		</dependency>

and was able to compile and deploy my app successfully. but at runtime i
got exception [0] when instantiating CatalogServicesClient. i changed
CatalogServicesServer to CatalogServicesClient, because
CatalogServicesServer does not exist any more.

because of compilation errors i added dependencies [1] and removed [2]
because it does not exists. additionally, i replaced the 2 geotk
dependencies with apache sis [3]

regards,
juergen

[0]
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.geotoolkit.csw.CSWProvider
                 at
org.geotoolkit.csw.CatalogServicesClient.<init>(CatalogServicesClient.java:71)
                 at
org.fzj.ibg.catalog.server.utils.cache.KeywordCache.loadKeywords(KeywordCache.java:111)

[1]
<dependency>
			<groupId>org.geotoolkit</groupId>
			<artifactId>geotk-xml-wms</artifactId>