Too many cells open (ERROR)

Michael Shapiro shapiro at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Sun Mar 15 18:39:37 EST 1992

It soundsa as if your men/submenu is the culprit. I have looked over
the code for G_open_cell_new() and G_close_cell() as well as Dcell()
and they responsibly close all the files they had opened. I suspect
that you are generating new copies of stdin, stdout, stderr, especially
since the file descriptor numbers increase by 3 (or else you
are open 3 files and not closing them when you start the submenu).

Michael Shapiro                        U.S. Army CERL
email:   shapiro at zorro.cecer.army.mil  Environmental Division
phone:   (217) 352-6511  ext 526       P.O. Box 9005
fax:     (217) 373-7222                Champaign, Ill. 61826-9005