SummaGraphics Digitizer Driver

Franck GUARNIERI guarnier at hawaii.cma.fr
Wed Jun 30 10:21:45 EDT 1993

Hello,
I just acquired a SummaGraphics Digitizer and I noticed that its driver (if
exists !) was not distributed in the release.

Do one of you have driver to fit this table ? If yes, could you please send
me the files...

Thanking you in advance.

| GUARNIERI Franck          | e-mail : franck.guarnieri at cemef.cma.fr |
| Ecole des Mines de Paris  |                                        |
| BP 207 Sophia Antipolis   |    " JFK in total underground !!! "    |
| Tel : +33 93 95 75 19     |                  '''                   |
| Fax : +33 93 65 43 04     |                 (O O)                  |