error in utils/setup for GRASS 4.1

Greg Koerper greg at towhee.cor2.epa.gov
Fri May 14 12:58:36 EDT 1993

There is an error in the utils/setup script for GRASS 4.1 that brought
my XGRASS compilation to a halt.  The head/<machine> file that was generated
failed to include a critical '-I' flag.  I suggest the following changes
to correct assignments to $XINCPATH and $XMINCPATH:

if test "$XINCPATH" != ""
then
    XINCPATH=-I$XINCPATH
#   XINCPATH = -I$XINCPATH      ### error in original script ###
fi
if test "$XMINCPATH" != ""
then
    XMINCPATH=-I$XMINCPATH
#   XMINCPATH = -I$XMINCPATH    ### error in original script ###
fi

greg

Greg Koerper                            Internet: greg at heart.cor.epa.gov
ManTech Environmental Technology, Inc.  UUCP:     hplabs!hp-pcd!orstcs!koerper
US EPA Environmental Research Lab
200 SW 35th St., JSB
Corvallis, OR   97333           "The 90s will make the 60s look like the 50s.
(503) 754-4490                          Just ask your kids."
 fax:  (503) 754-4338