Concurrent d.rast

martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl
Tue Jul 5 08:39:56 EDT 1994

Hi Conn,
1) Is there any reason why you shouldn't use one monitor with multiple
frames?
2) If your <map1> and <map2> are in different regions, that might cause
trouble. If the region is set correctly for <map1>, <map2> will display
as a blank white map. You could try setting new regions (and erasing
them) in your script, but I have no idea what happens to backgrounded
`d.rast` commands if you change the region....

P. Martijn van Leusen
Institute of Prehistory, University of Amsterdam   martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl