Quadtree routines

Sahed Abdelmalek malek at engr.mun.ca
Tue Feb 21 14:19:24 EST 1995

  Dear Grass Programmers,

  Recently I posted a note in comp.info.gis news group requesting some
 previously performed work in pictorial information storage and retrieval.
 I received a bunch of answers. One of them, has directed me to
 navigate in the grass/incoming directory to pick up some already written
 C code on the quadtrees. However, no such a file was in that
 sub-directory, or possibly I got the wrong name for that sub-directory.
 Could you please help me in getting some C stuff on Quadtrees techniques?
 I would really appreciate any piece of information on the subject.

 Malek

 email: malek at engr.mun.ca