Some reflections on directories for temporary data in Grass

Martin Schroeder emes at geo0.geog.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Feb 21 17:17:24 EST 1995

In article <199502201324.AA17659 at sco4t.erl.kwu.siemens.de> you wrote:

: 	I'm thinking about to move the .tmp directory from the
: 	grass-database/user directories to /tmp.

Hm, I agree with David. The /tmp - directory isn't big in any case. If there
is a site with a large /tmp - dir. It's easy to create a link .tmp -> /tmp.

|                              Martin Schroeder                             |
|                          University of Heidelberg                         |
|                             Dept. of Geography                            |
|                Internet: emes at geo0.geog.uni-heidelberg.de                 |