Printer Set-up in Grass4.1

DUNN JEREMY SIMON dunnj at polarbear.colorado.edu
Tue Feb 21 18:53:23 EST 1995

 Good Afternoon,

I'm interested in getting some hard copy of a raster map file I have.

I know that ps.map can be used for this but my problem is going to be actually
specifying a printer to print to.

I understand from the GRass4.1 installation guide that the paint printer drivers
send output to tty ports, but I'm not quite sure where these are named.

Does anyone have this information . I'll be printing to a QMS 1725 postscript
and a Selko Personnal ColorPoint.

I bascially just need Grass4.1 to talk to the pinters that are hooked up to
the alpha I am using.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Jeremy