[GRASS5] GRASS internal errors: cell centers and windows

Bill Brown brown at gomez.gis.uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 23 18:15:27 EST 1999

> Bill, don't worry, I won't change anything related to this problem
> without your permission!

That's OK - if you had to wait for my permission, you'd never get
anything done.  Just be careful, and use the old programs and
programmer's manual as a guide (I would be amazed if there was an error
like this in d.rast or r.mapcalc or d.what.rast)

The r.stats error looks like it could be something to do with how
the quant rules are set - I'd have to take some more time to look at
it, but it could be a problem with r.average.  There were some major
changes there:
http://www2.gis.uiuc.edu:2280/modviz/htdoc/fpnv.html#h3-raster-upgrades