[GRASS5] dumb question

Bill Brown brown at gomez.gis.uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 23 13:46:10 EST 1999

It seems odd I never had to do this before, but how do you
edit a vector file to remove small areas?  I want to delete
all areas smaller than 80,000 sq meters.

And a related question, I have a contour file generated by
r.contour on a single category from a landcover map.  But the
lines are all type line rather than type area.  I know I can
use v.digit to go in and change each of them to area, but is
there a program to change all "lines" to "areas"?

Thanks,

Bill