[GRASS5] Mac OS X beta 10

Jeshua Lacock jeshua at SierraMaps.com
Fri Dec 15 16:14:13 EST 2000

>Hi Jeshua,
>
>don't feel being ignored! You will have realized that we try our
>very best (limitated by our jobs and some private life).
>:-)

Thanks Markus, I just felt that If something goes ignored for a few
days on this high volume list, it is forgotten.  All I wanted to see
is at least an acknowledgement of the problems I am experiencing and
pehaps a suggestion or two.  Please realize that I really do
appreciate all that all of you have done and are doing...

>I encourage you to find another Mac enthusiast to join the
>team. For the non-Mac users it's rather impossible to
>reproduce platform specific errors (no surprise). So
>another tester may help you sometimes more than the other
>current developers can do.

Well, I am not sure it is a platform-specific issue. Scott Smith
reported the same error for Suse 6.3 Linux ...

I will try your suggestions to see if I can't figure this out....

Yours,
--
Jeshua Lacock
Cartographer/Owner