[GRASS5] r.support - initial parser added

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Sun Dec 10 11:59:19 EST 2000

Hi all,

I have added an initial parser to r.support. Somewhat
tricky to keep it's behaviour as usual in interactive
mode...

r.support help

 Allows the user to create and/or modify raster map layer support files.
Note: Interactive mode offers more functionality than command line mode.

Usage:
 r.support map=name

Parameters:
  map   raster map name

It's not yet perfect as
[-r] Calculate range
does not appear... Help wanted! The interactive behaviour is unchanged.
I don't know how to find out if "help" was the parameter. Currently I just
check for the number of parameters which is not sufficient. Hints are
welcome.

Don't forget to remove
/usr/local/grass5/etc/bin/main/inter/r.support
(as the module lives in
/usr/local/grass5/etc/bin/main/cmd/r.support now)
and run gmakelinks5.

Thanks

 Markus