[GRASS5] Re: i.ortho.photo - XDRIVER bug detected

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon May 22 18:36:58 EDT 2000

On Mon, 22 May 2000, Andreas Lange wrote:

> If there is no one using xgrass and no one wants to work with this code,
> Markus could delete it in the CVS (and possibly make a tarball from the
> last version for download on the ftp server). This will save some space in
> the next source distribution.

  I never have quite understood what xgrass gives me, so I have not used it.
Again, thinking ahead, this looks like a good candidate for ending, too.

> What about switching to bzip2 for the source distribution of beta8?

  Everyone can get bz2 executables so it should not be a big deal.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
              Making environmentally-responsible mining happen. (SM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com