[GRASS5] CELL driver bug

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Tue Nov 28 08:32:50 EST 2000

Hi,

i just needed the CELL driver to export a raster. The GRASS4.3 CELL
driver worked for me, but with GRASS5 strange things happen.

The generated raster has horizontal white stripes in it, but only for
raster, not for site/vector/text.
But contrary to the BUGS listing i can not find any error with the
colors. And the XDRIVER Carl Anderson refers to has nothing to do with
the CELL driver. Could someone tell me how the colors are wrong or what
the problem was?

I already checked the source code of the CELL driver and the library
(src/display/devices/lib), but apart from the ansi-fication of headers
and return statements i can not find any difference between GRASS5 and
GRASS4.3 code.

And to confuse even more, a new driver i wrote my own works flawlessly
(so it can't be a library bug?).

It would be of great help if someone could try to reproduce the error
with the CELL driver, so that i get a clue where to start my search.

cu,

Andreas
Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange at GMX.net