[GRASS5] configure.in file broken ?

Michel Wurtz mw at teledetection.fr
Tue Nov 28 08:37:16 EST 2000

Well, I just updated from CVs and found the follwing
line in Makefile :

USE_OPENGL=             @USE_OPENGL@

The compilation itself end with error when compiling v.out.sdts
at link time, because the command looks
"...LIB.i686-pc-linux-gnu/libgis.a @MATHLIB@  /home/s...."

I run (in that order) :
make distclean
cvs -z3 co grass
./configure
make install

Another thing that doesn't work : when makin man pages,
mandb runs setuid man on linux, so we must chown man
the man directory.  I cannot uptdate this myself yet
because our network link to the external world is totally
saturated :(

--
Michel WURTZ - DIG - Maison de la télédétection
               500, rue J.F. Breton