[GRASS5] grass user interface description

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Tue Nov 28 07:54:19 EST 2000

Hi Andreas,

On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 11:46:09AM +0100, Andreas Lange wrote:
> i have updated some other modules too:
> [...]

great!

> I have no special order to proceed, just implementing if i encounter a
> module source code for other reasons (not compiling, not working,
> bugfixing etc.).

Thats OK.

> I don't plan to maintain a list by hand, as this can be done with a
> script (grep'ing for the keyword in output of script).

Yes, I initially thought to do it that way, but it turned out
that for my purpose to track the proceeding of this activity
needed some additional information. So a yes/no indicator method
was not sufficient.

Also updated:
v.spag v.stats v.support v.surf.rst

To go: 266 commands

My hope is that we get the module information feature build into
GRASS before the next release. A brave task :-)

Cheers

	Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/