[GRASS5] Re: bug in configure routine

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Fri Nov 24 13:32:36 EST 2000

Hi Justin,

On Fri, Nov 24, 2000 at 01:46:27PM +0700, Justin Hickey wrote:
[...]
> Here are the modules that caused errors
Please post the error messages...

> Module source code not installed: html (ignored)
> Module source code not installed: src/general/g.version (ignored)
both compile on Linux.
Comment: g.version: the "cat" approach was not very portable.

> Module source code not installed: src/raster/r.in.gdal (ignored)
compiles on Linux. (note: needs -ldl, which was set by configure)

> Module source code not installed: src/raster/r.in.png (ignored)
> Module source code not installed: src/raster/r.out.png (ignored)
Maybe still a problem of the #includes?
compiles on Linux.

> Module source code not installed: src/raster/r.tiff (ignored)
I have changed Gmakefile: -z -> $(ZLIB), reordered MATHLIB XDRLIB,
removed double MATHLIB entry.
compiles on Linux.

> Module source code not installed: src/sites/s.qcount (ignored)
compiles on Linux.

> Module source code not installed: src.contrib/UCB/gdbase (ignored)
I have fixed the Gmakefile.
compiles on Linux *now*

Yours

 Markus