[GRASS5] d.siter/wish invocation

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Thu Oct 19 11:23:38 EDT 2000

Hi,

tcltkgrass, d.siter and other tcl/tk scripts use a terribly complicated
script to find the wish executable.

Until know i used the fragment:
#!/bin/sh
# next line restarts wish \
exec wish "$0" "$@"

to restart wish. This depends on a symbolic link from the wish8.x
executable to wish. I think that something that isn't broken should not
be fixed and believe that systems that do not have the correct link are
broken. But please correct me if many systems are missing this setup by
default.

The other problems with d.siter are ok now and it works as expected.

cu,

Andreas

Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange at GMX.net