[GRASS5] Display bug with tcltkgrass

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Fri Oct 13 13:53:11 EDT 2000

Hi,

another hint: You can tear-off menues you are using frequently by
clicking on the dotted line at the top of the menue.

I personally think that a vertical menue (like the toolbar in the GIMP)
would be better (consider the monitor ratio!), perhaps with icons
instead of txt?

If someone has ideas about this please tell the list.

cu,

Andreas

Eric G . Miller wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 12, 2000 at 06:51:16AM -0500, Tim Cera wrote:
> >
> > On my laptop, the tcltkgrass menu does not display fully.  I can only
> > see the 'ui' of the 'Quit' command and the sub-menus that pop-up to the
> > side do not display properly for those menu choices on the right side of
> > the menu bar.
> >

> Try changing the fonts. The command is on the left side.  But, given the
> width of the menu bar, perhaps it should be split?
>
> --
> /bin/sh ~/.signature:
> Command not found

Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange at GMX.net