[GRASS5] Re: Code Freeze

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Fri Oct 13 14:05:12 EDT 2000

Hi all,

as the 15th October is a sunday (sorry, I didn't realize it),
I propose to delay the "code freeze" slightly. Justin might
check in the new "env.c" on Monday which is pretty important
for adding new GUIs, graphical login etc. At least this
new feature should be introduced.
The graphical login might not get finished next week. Therefore
we shall decide if waiting or go ahead for the code freeze.

For our "amusement" I have added further bug reports to
BUGS and some stuff to TODO. Please try to minimize the BUGS...
Of course we have time to do this after the code freeze. This
is just our agreement not to implement further new code unless
starting the re-organized GRASS 5 devel tree.

Hoping for your comments

 Markus

--
Dipl.-Geogr. Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology