[GRASS5] i.composite problems verified

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Mon Apr 30 02:49:30 EDT 2001

Glynn Clements wrote:

> The main components which are still missing[1] are RGB versions of the
> "raster" command for p.map and ps.map. I'll look into ps.map next.

Done that; ps.map now has two more commands: "group" is similar to
"raster" but takes the name of an imagery group of three layers. This
command was there already, but non-functional; I've fixed and
documented it. "rgb" is similar, but takes three separate raster map
layers (analogous to d.rgb).

What else needs doing in this regard? (I'm not particularly concerned
about the various r.out.foo exporters unless they provide some
specific advantage over using "r.out.ppm3 ... | ppmtofoo").