[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:1775] r.in.bin

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Fri Apr 27 11:33:11 EDT 2001

Hi Bob,

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 12:19:12PM -0300, Bob Covill wrote:
> I have just been duplicating the error you mention above.  The problem
> seems to be in the auto calculation of rows cols etc.
>
> For a test leave the rows and cols off of the command line, and see if
> your data is imported. The program will report the calculated rows and
> columns which will hopefully be the same as above.

I tried this already, but it did not work (default rows was 50).

> Let me know if this works, which should help track down the problem.

I have just reverted the main.c to rev 1.5 and it works again.
This 'solution' is fine for me right now since I am already late with
preparing a grass rpm for the new FreeGIS CD.

Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/

Intevation GmbH	              	     http://intevation.de/