[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:1775] r.in.bin

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Fri Apr 27 10:59:31 EDT 2001

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 09:30:19AM -0300, Bob Covill wrote:
> I am not sure I know what the bug is that is being described above. It
> sounds like there might be a problem with how the signed integers are
> converted. This was a routine that I took from the original r.in.bin and
> never really tested too much.
>
> However, if it works with one projection and not another (XY & Lat Lon),
> then there is probably something else wrong.
>
> Have you applied your fix to the CVS yet Glynn? If not you could email
> it to me and I will take a look to see if something jogs my memory.

I have also a problem with r.in.bin and urgently need your bug fix
(or I need to fix it on my own).

$r.in.bin -s input=/opt/geo-data/globe/l10g output=globe bytes=2 north=0 south=-50 east=180 west=90 r=6000 c=10800
Illegal row value

This error is relatively new. It was not there a while ago.

Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/

Intevation GmbH	              	     http://intevation.de/