[GRASS5] 5.0.0pre1 on mac osx - related tk make problem

Malcolm Blue mblue at nb.sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 26 17:08:54 EDT 2001

Andy,

This is the same problem.  I took a quick look at the version that I compiled
(8.0.5) and the Makefile had a variable called CFLAGS_DEBUG defined as -g.  It
didn't appear to be used in the make that I did, but it may in your version.  If
removing the -g from the COMPILE_FLAGS in the head file works for the XDRIVER,
then you can check the makefile for tk, and remove the '-g' there.

Other than that, I can only suggest trying to get new X libraries.  Is your setup
different than what Jeshua used?  I'm not at all familiar with Mac OS X.

Malcolm