[GRASS5] Re: Current GDAL problem

mberglund matt at rcinfo.net
Tue Apr 17 11:43:01 EDT 2001

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, Bob Covill wrote:

> nviz -q

This seems to work (that is it starts and shows me a pretty interface).

I am not a big 3-d user, and have never been able to make nviz work
before, so I don't know how to use it, but....

Can I read just any old raster file? That is what I am doing and my term
(konsole) has gone into heiroglyphics. Is this common?

In any event, I will let it finish.

This means that for some value of work, everything seems to work.

I will get a binary up soon.

Thanks for the assists,
Matt