[GRASS5] Re: r.drain, postgresql

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Mon Aug 6 11:01:23 EDT 2001

Hi Markus,

there was another problem with the code:
MAXDOUBLE and HUGE are IMHO not in limits.h, but in values.h, one has to
use:
DBL_MAX and HUGE_VAL.

This was shaded from the compiling because values.h was included in
tinf.h a second time, so that the old includes from values.h have been
used. At this point the compiling failed on cygwin.

Could you forward this message to Roger S. Miller, the mail addres from
the readme file in the code bounced back to me.

HTH,

Markus Neteler wrote:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 04:06:17PM +0200, Andreas Lange wrote:
> > Hi Roger, Hi Markus,
> >
> > i am going to check in two small changes to the new r.drain code. It
> > does not compile on cygwin due to the values.h header missing on cygwin.
> > We discussed all this back in 11/2000, so i hope the change i checked in
> > works on all systems now. BUt i did not test if the fix affects the code
> > directly, so Roger please check this.
>
> it seems you are not using the latest r.drain from CVS. I had fixed
> the problem:
>
> value.h -> #include <limits.h>
>
> That's the portable code.
>
> > Markus, i'll check in two small fixes for the postgreSQl code, i can now
> > compile on cygwin.
> >
> > Please contact me if there are any problems.
> >
> > cu,
> >
> > Andreas
>
> Fine, thanks for the upcoming fixes,
>
>  Markus

url: http://mitglied.tripod.de/AndreasLange
mail: Andreas.Lange_at_Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange_at_GMX.net