[GRASS5] new vector modules

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Dec 17 05:46:59 EST 2001

On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 09:28:12PM +0100, Radim Blazek wrote:
> I have uploaded some new modules:

Where did you upload it? :)
> Should I upload?:
> v.net

Depends on where.
You can use the grass51 cvs to all your liking.

Unfortunalty Markus nor me got around writing down what
we talked about our cvs strategy during the developers meeting in
Trento.

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)