[GRASS5] backingstore and v.digit

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Sun Feb 18 23:04:16 EST 2001

Okay, I made a few more changes to the X driver to try to handle Expose
events better.  I tested it briefly with v.digit (among others) and it
seems to handle the repaint in most cases.  There are a few places where
the expose event handling doesn't seem to work right (seen when v.digit
first draws screen -- when an action is chosen, the screen gets
repainted; also seen when drawing lines if you switch to a different
window and back in the middle of the operation).

The law of unintended consequences says these changes should produce
several other problems.... Let me know...

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>