[GRASS5] One step at a time.

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Feb 18 21:25:32 EST 2001

On Sun, 18 Feb 2001, Malcolm Blue wrote:

> I see an  earlier message from Markus that indicates there may be a bug in the
> create_fifos.sh script in the source tar ball.  I'm not sure if the version you
> have has this bug.  It may not work as I described ...

  I guess the bug killed it. I do not have create_fifos.sh anywhere on the
system. Since the locate database was updated last night, if it existed it
would be registered.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
              Making environmentally-responsible mining happen. (SM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com