[GRASS5] One step at a time. erase at start-up

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Feb 18 16:41:45 EST 2001

On Sun, 18 Feb 2001, Helena wrote:

> for as far as I have been using GRASS (good 10 years) there was
> no erase capability - you have to go back and rewrite. That is why a new
> start-up GUI is highly desirable. I don't know the answer to the d.mon problem.

Helena,

  Thanks! That never came up as a problem when I used the sample data sets
in 4.x. :-) Now, I'm trying to use GRASS to solve real problems and I'm
discovering things I did not encounter before.

  Appreciate your insight.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
              Making environmentally-responsible mining happen. (SM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com