[GRASS5] Re: d.what.vect

Eric G . Miller egm2 at jps.net
Wed Feb 14 21:40:56 EST 2001

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 05:00:10PM +0000, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Please don't worry that IPC might be skipped now. Your
> work was initial for all the Xdriver updates. I think
> Eric could re-use much of your developments (README.ipc etc).

"I stand on the shoulders of giants."

I've gleened stuff from all the work that others have done.  I probably
wouldn't have jumped to sockets if I was able to get select() to work on
the message queues.  Unfortunately, I still see a fair amount of work
needs to be done on how the XDRIVER handles Xevents.  Wishing the Xlib
man pages were more useful...

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>