[GRASS5] zlib

Eric G . Miller egm2 at jps.net
Mon Feb 12 16:37:01 EST 2001

On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 03:14:26PM -0600, B. Byars wrote:

> Thanks Eric,
>
> Yep that will get configure running (what I had to use), BUT there's
> still big-time solaris problems.  Can;t "do-compile", setting directory
> paths in configure are ignored, can't make binaries.  Like I say, I can
> hard-wire things to get them to work, but configure as it is on solaris
> 7 32-bit is awful in beta 11.
>
> Shall keep you posted on fixes.
>
> Bruce

I don't understand what you're saying.  Even with the --with-zlib
directives, the compile still doesn't work?  It should set the paths
with XDRLIB in src/CMD/head/head.in.  Everything that uses libgis to do
some raster I/O, must have $(XDRLIB) on the $(CC) line.  So where is it
not working?

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>