[GRASS5] zlib

B. Byars Bruce_Byars at baylor.edu
Mon Feb 12 16:14:26 EST 2001

Thanks Eric,

Yep that will get configure running (what I had to use), BUT there's
still big-time solaris problems.  Can;t "do-compile", setting directory
paths in configure are ignored, can't make binaries.  Like I say, I can
hard-wire things to get them to work, but configure as it is on solaris
7 32-bit is awful in beta 11.

Shall keep you posted on fixes.

Bruce