[GRASS5] GRASS 5.0beta11 tagged

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Tue Feb 6 15:36:25 EST 2001

On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 12:54:30PM -0700, John Huddleston wrote:
> I'll build the WinNT if no one else has spoken up for it.

Please do, John!

What about Malcolm's updated instructions? May I ask you to
upload in CVS if o.k.? Then I'll update on the web server.

Thanks!

 Markus

> John Huddleston

Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology
Schneiderberg 50 * D-30167 Hannover * Germany
Tel: ++49-(0)511-762-4494  Fax: -3984