[GRASS5] GRASS 5beta11pre1 - ?error in d.vect

Arne Pallentin arne at waikato.ac.nz
Fri Jan 26 18:34:39 EST 2001

Hi all,

After Markus Neteler all ready solved one of my problems I came up with in the
beta11pre1 here is one more:

GRASS compiled and installed fine, but running d.vect from tcltk
(Display->Vector->display vector map) results in a "zombi" that I have to
kill before the tcltk interface can be stopped. Here the result of ps ax:

4870 pts/3    S      0:00 sh ./grass5
 4873 pts/3    S      0:00 sh /opt/grassb11p1//grass5/etc/Init.sh
 4886 pts/3    S      0:00 wish /opt/grassb11p1//grass5/bin/tcltkgrass
 4901 ?        R      1:10 x0       /opt/grassb11p1//grass5/dev/fifo.1a
/opt/grassb11p1//grass5/dev/fifo.1b

I hope someone understands this. If you need further info I will try to answer.
By the way, the vector I used for testing works fine in the CVS dating
08/01/2001...

Thanks everyone,

Arne

--