[GRASS5] XDRIVER problems

John Huddleston jhudd at lamar.colostate.edu
Fri Jan 26 12:32:41 EST 2001

My fault everyone,

I had put the ipc.new source code into the system.  I thought it
had been tested in the Unix platforms.  I remember seeing an
email from Markus stating that it was faster.

I'll reiterate what I asked Markus offline.  It would be nice
to have a phone conversation with all parties involved.
Email and the day or two delay can only go so far.

Thanks Huidae for reinstating the code.  So, now to do a
Cygwin build will I always have to manually copy the ipc.new
code into the directory above it before a build?

John Huddleston