[GRASS5] XDRIVER problem

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Fri Jan 26 12:37:39 EST 2001

Hi,

i agree. The person that checked the code in is responsible.

After running the ./README.ipc Script and re-compiling the source tree
the XDRIVER works again. So it is the problem Markus describes.

cu

Andreas

Markus Neteler wrote:
> Generally a good advice :-) But developers are somewhat responsible for
> their changes, so they should revert if a bug occurs. As a second
> choice other shall take for it (idea of distributed workload).
>
> Concerning XDRIVER:
>
> I checked with cvs2cl.pl
>
> src/display/devices/XDRIVER:
>
>         * lib/connect.c: connect.c changed to run under cygwin

>         * XDRIVER24/SWITCHER.c: SWITCHER.c changed to run under cygwin
>
> cd src/libes/
>
>         * raster/io.c: io.c chnaged to run under cygwin
>
> Maybe it was intended to update the files
>  src/display/devices/XDRIVER/lib/ipc.new/connect.c
>  src/display/devices/XDRIVER/XDRIVER24/ipc.new/SWITCHER.c
>  src/libes/raster/ipc.new/io.c
> ?
>
> Sorry, due to lack of time I cannot migrate the misplaced update into
> the individual ipc.new/ directories and revert the changes in the parent
> directories...
>
> Markus

Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange at GMX.net