[GRASS5] Gmakefiles - $(VECTLIB) question

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Thu Jan 4 03:24:29 EST 2001

Hi Markus

Markus Neteler wrote:
> still I think that such double call is unusual (maybe I am wrong and
> it's common). I have been posting this here to indicate that *maybe*
> something referenced incorrectly within GRASS vector libs.
> If you think that's o.k. then I will keep these double entries. Is
> that documented somewhere?

It is definitely unusual, and the module did compile before. Look at
what has changed since the last version of the Gmakefile to see what is
causing the problem. Maybe we can get a hint from that.

BTW, I am currently changing all Gmakefiles that have VASK. VASK was
basically $VASKLIB $CURSES, and $CURSES was some -l stuff (eg -lncurses)
so I deleted VASK from make.mid and am changing all VASK references to
VASKLIB and adding CURSES to the compile line (just before MATHLIB).

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
High Performance Computing Center