[GRASS5] Re: scriptlinks

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Fri Jul 13 10:43:39 EDT 2001

Hi Artemis,

(cc to "grass5")

On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 12:55:52PM +0700, Artemis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> See attachment for the ScriptLinks
> GRASS web access i wrote about before.
>
> I've already implemented map navigation
> and querying any number of raster maps.
>
> Postgres oriented queries in todo.

thanks for this - do you have an online version to play
with?

> Oh, btw there's somewhat bug in
> gis library. When I write history in
> russian, it saves everything in the
> 'hist/something' file but doesn't read
> it with r.info
>
> I checked 'history.c' under libes/gis.
> looks like G_ascii_check has to be
> commented out somewhere as in 'cats.c'.

Developers, eventually we should add a check here: if
LOCALE (or so) is not western, then disable this check?
Any suggestions?

> And one question on CVS. When I'm updating
> the snapshot (tagged 11_april...) I see
> 'updating src.contrib/GMSL/g3d/src3d/raster...'
> and so on, but after update is finished,
> only the 'sites' directory with s.vol.rst
> is visible.
>
> Best regards,
> Artemis.
This is fully correct. The update even checks disabled directories,
so more directories appear than tagged in the cvs snapshot.

Best regards

 Markus

--
Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology