[GRASS5] nviz crashing in pre1

Helena hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Jun 12 13:53:23 EDT 2001

Bob,

on a second look you may be right that the crash could be the the result of the
calculations
which set the z-scale, view height and other initial settings. The initial
values are computed (or set?) when
the interface opens even without any data, so if there is an undefined variable
it may depend on what is in that
variable at the time when nviz is opened whether it crashes or not.

Helena