[GRASS5] Re: tcltkgrass on cygwin [was Re: installation/compiling instruction for GRASS on cygwin]

John Huddleston jhudd at lamar.colostate.edu
Tue Mar 27 13:44:37 EST 2001

Markus, Andreas, (Grass5)

OK, yes I will do a bindist, plus, this next build is not ipc
but rather sockets.

The perl is in the standard spot, Markus; rather it is the
.tar.gz from Cygwin that is under the contrib area.  So,
do not look for any binaries under /usr/contrib, that is
not where they are located.  They are under C:\bin and
C:\lib and the Cygwin has mounts /usr/bin and /usr/lib
to these areas respectively.

Markus, are you referring to the HTML documents in
the CVS?

John Huddleston