[GRASS5] why GPL

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Tue Mar 27 06:58:24 EST 2001

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 02:40:01AM -0800, strobe anarkhos wrote:
> I don't think I have a choice, people are still talking about protection and other non-issues. I guess the topic will just have to die at the preamble which nobody can seem to get past.

I regard it a bad idea to offend people you want to have contributing
to your idea. Motivation is a far better way. Listening to view-points also.

I will now stop this thread for myself here on the GRASS list.
I strongly recommend that you collect your statements on the licenses
and present it to the newsgroups gnu.misc.discuss.
I will have a look on your thread there.

Cheers

	Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/