[GRASS5] r.contour update

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Mon Mar 12 07:58:24 EST 2001

Andrea,

I grabbed the r.contour yesterday and gave it a test run. It seems to
work quite nicely.

I just have a comment or question about compiling.

Of course it compiled fine under Linux. It gave me a bit of a problem
under Solaris (7). The problem was the definition of DBL_EPSILON. I
believe this is defined in float.h. The float.h file is referenced under
Linux from math.h which is good. It is not referenced by math.h under my
Solaris. I simply added include float.h to the source (main.c) and it
built and worked fine on Solaris.

Could the definition of DBL_EPSILON be added directly to the code to
avoid dependancies or does its definition vary between platforms?

--
Bob Covill

Tekmap Consulting
P.O. Box 2016 Fall River, N.S.