[GRASS5] grass cvs snapshot from 26. Feb.

Radim Blazek Radim.Blazek at dhv.cz
Sun Mar 4 04:10:17 EST 2001

Helena wrote:

> 1. GRASS:~ > d.dm help
> File /home/helena/grassdata/helena/.d.dmrc doesn't exist.
It only says that d.dm is started fist time in current mapset
or last d.dm session was not saved.
So, should be correct if your grassdata/ is location and grassdata/helena/
is current mapset and .d.dmrc really doesn't exist and d.dm window appeared
on screen with set0 in set frame.

help option for d.dm doesn't exist (and I am not going to add it now).

> There is no manual page so I could not tell whether this is a bug
> or I am missing something

I will write some short manual.

> ---------------
> 4. manual says: d.leg.thin [-nsm] map=name [color=name] [lines=value]
> [thin=value]
> when I run help
> d.leg.thin map=name [color=name] [lines=value]
>
> it does not recognize ms flags and it does nothing, maybe just manual needs to
> be updated

In d.leg.thin is used main.c  (which is code for d.legend)  but new code
for d.leg.thin is in main_new.c and box.c. New code works for all
options but only for non FP rasters. I'll try to fix it.

Question: for FP rasters is not number of categories done, so I want
to use some default value for lines= option, which would specify (for FP only)
number of legend rows. Or should be legend for FP always -s (smooth
gradient)?

Thanks for your tests.

Radim