[GRASS5] Migration to new mailing list system

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Fri May 18 04:39:30 EDT 2001

Hi all,

due to the annoying spam attacks to my lists here I
intend to change the mailing list system to GNU "mailman".

Please be so kind (some of you) and try out the "test2"
list at:

Please subscribe (maybe unsubscribe then and re-subscribe again),
send around greetings and report any errors which may occur.

If everything works fine, I will migrate the existing lists into
the new system, add the current subscribers and (hopefully) migrate
the old archive as well.

Above test shall prevent us from having a broken list for some time.

Thanks for your time.

 Markus

--
Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology