[GRASS5] Which colors are right?

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Tue Nov 20 22:44:50 EST 2001

So, I was looking at fixing that d.area dig_list problem, when I found
the current sources don't compile.  Amongst the rubble was the redefinition
of all the defined colors in colors.h and vect/dig_defines.h -- and the
definitions don't match!  How this could be the case for so long and
not cause an error, I don't know.  But, the GRASS standard color defines
should only live in one place.  I'm voting to drop the definitions in
dig_defines and have it include colors.h.  But, I don't yet know the
ramifications of doing so...

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>