[GRASS5] [bug #859] (grass) raster data at lower resolution: no resampling...

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Nov 28 06:04:31 EST 2001

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 09:39:17AM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> A note for those not knowing Doxygen (www.doxygen.org):
> I have added a Doxygen control file into the main directory,
> to get it
> cvs up Doxyfile
>
> When running "doxygen" on GRASS or just on the src/libes directory
> a nice bunch of HTML pages comes out with graphs for the dependencies.

Note that doxygen uses graphviz for creation of the graphs.
And graphviz _not_ Free Software, though the claim to be "open
source".

Though I recommend to _not_ use it.
	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)