[GRASS5] pre2 nviz & darwin -- part ii

andy agena andya at mac.com
Fri Oct 26 13:54:42 EDT 2001

hi glynn:

this is the console output i get when i fire up xwindows (i've snipped
the piece about 'if your version is old..').  do you think any of this
is relevant to my problems?

thanks,
andy

Warning: no access to tty (Inappropriate ioctl for device).
Thus no job control in this shell.
_XSERVTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.X11-unix should be set to root
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit/xinitrc: command not found: fspanel [30]